History

Originally founded as a general engineering services Company in 1920 (then called The Southern Engineering Company),  the business located to Parnell Place in the 1940's -  then Cork's foundry & engineering hub - and grew in line with the country's post war industrialisation. 

By the late 1990's the Company had grown into a leading specialised supplier & manufacturer of process equipment to the country's emerging PharmaChem and BioTech sectors, and further expansion into the UK market followed. In 2013 the engineering division (www.esi.ie) was bought by the Swedish quoted plc Indutrade AB.

Southgate was established to focus on the Company's investments and today, operates an investment company specialising in the low carbon sector.

 

Top of Page

SOUTHGATE GROUP

3 Crawford Business Park, Crosses Green, Cork, Ireland

IRE: +353 021 4323420

Website by Sixmile Design